All of our products are intended to be wiped clean or handwashed only in the manner described in each section below. They must not be cleaned in a dishwasher or a washing machine.
- Pour a mixture of lemon juice, vinegar and salt in the bottle (2:2:1 ratio).
- Close the lid and shake the bottle well for 2-3 minutes. Scrub inside with a bottle brush.
- Rinse the inside and outside of the bottle thoroughly with hot, soapy water.
- Once clean, refill immediately to prevent reoxidation of interior.
- Weekly cleaning of the interior of the bottle with the lemon juice solution is recommended. The bottle interior and exterior can be washed, daily, with dish soap and water to delay, and reduce, oxidation and tarnishing.
Copper tongue scrapers and magnetic bracelets:
- When the product looks tarnished, scrub it with a soft scourer and a mixture of lemon juice, vinegar and salt (2:2:1 ratio).
- Once clean and shiny, rinse in warm water with some dish soap.
- The copper cuff bracelets can also be shined with metal polish.
- Simply wipe the surface clean with a solution of cool water and mild laundry detergent. Then wipe dry.
- Handwash gently in cool water and mild laundry detergent.
- Clean the wand after each use by washing the metallic kansa surface with water and a mild soap.
- Disinfect occasionally with tea tree oil between uses.
- If the metallic kansa surface shows signs of oxidation, apply a mixture of flour, lemon juice and salt (2:2:1 ratio) to the metallic kansa surface. Allow this ‘mask’ to remain on the kansa surface for 20 to 30 minutes. Wash off and dry immediately.
- The teak handle, which is lacquered, can be polished from time to time with an oil soap or wood polish/wax. Washing it with soap or abrasive detergents could damage its finish.